Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Interview with an Admin

Now, I'm interviewing our other newest Admin. Tiagoroth! (Otherwise known as Neil)

Me: How has being elected Admin changed your wH experience?

Tiagoroth: As a whole, it hasn't. I'm still the same user I was without; except now I have a few extra buttons.

Me: Is being an Admin more work, fun, or is it still pretty normal?

Tiagoroth: It's fairly normal. Every admin has a different niche of what they prefer doing and my niche hasn't really changed with the transition.

Me: What has compelled you to stay with us, at wikiHow?

Tiagoroth: Probably the community and my love for editing.

Me: What "extra button" have you used the most?

Tiagoroth: The deletion button. I've only blocked I think not even 5 users and page moves use the same page I used as a NABer.

Me: Where do you see yourself when the Admins get elected in the future?

Tiagoroth: More than likely being a part of the admins doing the electing.

Me: And your overall Admin experience?

Tiagoroth: My overall admin experience is relatively unchangedfrom a userexperience. When everyone says that everybody is equal, they really aren't kidding ;)

Great interview - Tons of people say we're all equals, I say it, and it's true. :) Thanks for letting me interview you, Neil! ;) More blogging to come, thanks for reading! :) http://www.wikiHow.com June Days

No comments:

Post a Comment