Saturday, April 28, 2012

Interview from an Admin

Hey there! Blog time! Today, I'm interviewing one of our newest Admins, Mike Massaroli. Just before we start, I'm wanting to say, that he has ran for Admin, 8 times! He got elected the eighth time. So, here goes!

Me: Is being an Admin more responsibility, work, or fun, as an Admin? Or is it still pretty normal? (Taking note, that we're all equals)

Mike: It's more responsibility but ultimately still pretty normal. It's definitely not more work, I'm around as much as I used to be when I wasn't an admin.

Me: What has compelled you to stay over the years?

Mike: Well, I left at one point (for almost two years!) but I've stayed since I've come back because I like having the community presence in my life. It's a constructive thing to be a part of. (Ain't that the truth!)

Me: What "Extra button" have you used most? (Also taking note, that this has only been about a month for you)

Mike: Move. Been movin' pages like a madman.

Me: Where do you see yourself, when the new Admins get elected in the future?

Mike: With fewer speedies to delete, lol. Nah, but seriously, I hope to nominate people that I think will be good admins, and I plan to participate in every election that I can.

Me: And your overall experience in being an Admin.

Mike: Pretty good, I'd say.

Well, that wraps the interview! Thanks so much Mike! Well, that is one, out of the two newest Admins. Expect a blog update, in the next two days! Thanks for reading, and more blogging to come! http://www.wikihow.com ~ June Days

No comments:

Post a Comment