Friday, April 6, 2012

Welcome to wikiHow's New Admins!

The admin elections have recently come to a close, and we would like to welcome and congratulate Metsguy234 (Mike) and Tiagoroth (Neil) into adminship! Below are some questions asked and answered.
---------------------
1) Did you expect to be elected this round?


Metsguy234- Oof, that's a tough one. I'd like to say no, but I started to catch on eventually. Eventually the bridesmaid actually does become the bride!


Tiagoroth- Guiltily, sort of. Some people told me that I would probably get elected this round with more experience under my belt.


2) What was your first thought when you read that you would become an admin?


Metsguy234- "I hope I don't break the list of administrators when I add myself", lol.


Tiagoroth- My first thought... It was nothing but happiness, also guiltily :p


3) What admins-only tool do you think you'll use the most?


Metsguy234-  I'll probably move [rename] a lot of pages.


Tiagoroth- Probably the delete button.


4) Anything else you want to share?


Metsguy234- I managed to become an admin after eight tries and as a former troll. If I can do it, anyone really can!


Tiagoroth- Not particularly, but to those wanting to become an admin: If you don't get elected the first time, don't take offense at all! Re-read the policies and try to improve the areas you're sort of lacking in :)
---------------------
Well, that about wraps it up! Congratulations to Mike and Neil!

No comments:

Post a Comment