Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Interviews!

Here we have three more interviews from our great wikiHow volunteers! Here goes! Also, if I forgot someone or the like, please tell me and I'll fix it. ;)

CoffeeLover's Interview


1. How did you find wikiHow? I was searching "how to get a girl to like you back."

2. What do you do most on wikiHow? Change/add wording to article that need it.

3. What do you write most about? Wildlife.

4. Random wikiHow facts about yourself? I joined on 2-25-12, I've convinced four of my friends to join, started 2 articles, patrolled 698 edits, made 1,301 article edits, recieved 34 thumb ups, and received 2,451 views on my page.


Happy Penguin Forever's Interview


How did you find wikiHow? My mom is addicted to cooking, and she uses wikiHow a lot for recipes. My sister (PiperOwll) made an account, then introduced it to me. Ever since then, I've been spreading the word!

What do you do most on wikiHow? I like to catergorize articles, and learn from them, too!

What do you write most about? I write a variety of things.

Random fact(s) about yourself? PiperOwll is my sister, Maluniu welcomed me to wikiHow first, and June Days was the first person to welcome me personally. My goal is to become a new article booster.

Maddie's Interview


How did you find wikiHow? I was searching a how-to through Google and clicked on wikiHow. I explored it for a while and fell in love. I made an account and have made so many new friends since and I've learned a lot too!

What do you do most on wikiHow? I do a bit of everything on wikiHow, but mostly I write articles, patrol RC, and help other users if needed!

What do you write most about? I write mainly in the Personal Care and Style category, with topics such as beauty and makeup.

Random fact(s) about yourself? I love to go on the forums and IRC to chat with all my friends, and I love page designing!


No comments:

Post a Comment